Sunday, February 13, 2011

Own Shoe Designs (Re-Shot in February 2011)

Thought of doing some photographs for the designs I've conjured since I started my course.

'Costing the Earth' (2010) 


Here they are (which is much better than having pictures the shoes on my own bed spread!) The shoes they were made out of gloves. (Link here for the past entry: http://lisa-teng.blogspot.com/2010/06/latest-creation-costing-earth-glove.html) made in June 2010. Click to enlarge the pictures.

'Captured Visions' (2010)


This was a project brief where we had to do a study of a brand and reinterpret our own take on designs. Based on the concept of the mirage in the desert... In a strange sense, now to mention it, doesn't really make sense at I am typing this... 



I will post more angles as soon as I figure out the layout functions of this blog (super fustrating!).

Credit:

Shoes: By me
Photography: Cliff Tan (February 2011) - Thank you for your time, camera and your Photoshop skills! :)

No comments: