Saturday, September 27, 2008

What were they thinking?: Patricia Field designs...

I have to admit, like many ladies out there, I like to watch Sex and the City. I admire the way Patricia Field is willing to take risks with styling the characters which inspired me (and perhaps some other ladies as well!) to dress up. I thought she did a perfect job for 'Devil Wears Prada' as well.

Her clothing range for HSN is a different story altogether.

"Dear Ms Field,

It was a bold risk to 'design' a collection for HSN which I comprehend that it's affordable. Now we are able to look like second rate versions of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte
.

Styling is your
forte and I look forward to see more of what you know best.

Thank you."

These...what I call second rate versions of SATC...


These...have potential but needs a little more design development...

The best overall look of the collection can be seen on Project Rungay's entry or HSN's offical website.

No comments: